Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: If you love America vote Newt Gingrich for President!

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member The Big Pickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Need I say more?

    http://www.youtube.com/user/ngingrich


    watch the "war at home" video.


    Rack him.


    Dream ticket...

    Newt for Prez and Ron Paul for VP


    Vive la Revolution!

  2. #2
    Fucking Dick! Pathetic Loser's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2001
    Posts
    295
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love Newt. I watch his interviews every chance I can.

    hands down, would be the best POTUS.

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member The Big Pickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Pathetic Loser:
    I love Newt. I watch his interviews every chance I can.

    hands down, would be the best POTUS.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Newt has common sense, logical solutions to all of our problems. It's only appropriate that a common sense, logical thinking person such as yourself would like Newt.

    Here is Two Big Picke Thumbs Up to you, my friend. Always enjoyed every one of your posts.

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Funkywhiteboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    131
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by The Big Pickle:
    Newt has common sense, logical solutions to all of our problems.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Which, unfortunately, is why Newt will never be nominated or win election.
    Too many dumbasses with keys to the voting booth. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •